Friday 25 January 2013

WELCOME DINNER??

Darlings,
News is flying around about a welcoming dinner that is being put up by the school board. Amazing, yeah? Well, I've gotta admit, I'm certainly looking forward to it. Sorry this story is coming late, because I've just been notified that the dinner is tommorow. Lauren and Joy do know how to have their way. I mean, we just barely resumed and already a party?? And the good news is, you're allowed to bring any partner you want!! We're gonna be seeing loads of different people(boys) from various places.
Dress Code:
Ladies- Any long or short dinner gown with a pair of high heels and a clutch purse or a small bag
Gentlemen- A tuxedo or a suit with any shirt of your choice and a pair of leather or Italian shoes.
Note: The queen and king of the dinner night will be announced afterwards and they will both be promoted to higher cliques.
 Oh, I have another juicy story....
There's a new guy at Jewel, his name is James Johnson and he is hooot!!! See for yourself... polyvore.com/james/set?id=69906142. You all know I find it difficult to actually say a guy is hot, so he must be an exception. I'm wondering who he'll ask to the dinner though...hmmm.
Anyways, I'm sure I'll have more stories for you soon. So...stay alert.

I'm watching...
Emi-Lu



No comments:

Post a Comment